This morning I woke up to some fun comments on my blog – – – that, by the way, is a fantastic way to start your day. *wink* One was from my good friend Kelly telling me I had been tagged.
Apparently, the game goes like this. It’s all about 5’s. You write 5 things about yourself others may not know and then you pick 5 others to do the same. So here’s my 5 things:
1) I have two different colored eyes (you can see it best in the picture of this post)
2) My favorite drink is Mountain Dew
3) I’ve taught classes for educators through Albertson’s “Teaching With Technology” program
4) I received a full tuition scholarship to a 2-year college for good grades
5) I was voted best actress by my HS drama club – MAPs (Madison Avenue Players)