Yesterday I started a series on simplicity and balance. I pointed out the greatest reasons why we strive for them and why it’s so tough. I challenged the reader to take the first step by making the simple choice to become aware of where you spend your time and energies. I also shared, through example, the importance of breaking down our tasks by explaining that this tip sharing concept would be made into a series of smaller and more manageable posts. Today’s task is to organize those smaller steps.
Here’s what I’ll cover in this series:
- Housework & Laundry: I, II, III, IV,V
- Organizing & Planning: I, II, III, IV,
- Technology & Resources:I, II, III, IV
- Family & Entertainment:I, II, III
- Cooking & Shopping:I, II, III
- Yard & Garden:I, II
Each tip post will include a balance tidbit that relates to the topic. I may add more areas over time but this is a good start.